JINTU 85mm F1.8 Telephoto MF Manual Focus Portrait...Rank No. #1
- Prime Lenses--85mm is an ideal Prime Lenses for portraits and natural pictures. F1.8 large aperture, virtual background which makes taking photos with more fun.
- Lens Construction ---Come of 6 high performance glass elements in 6 groups of which 1 are Hybrid Aspherical (ASP).Focal length: 85 millimeters, closest focusing distance: 3.2 feet. Aperture range from f / 1.8 - f / 22.
- COMPATIBILITY ---Can be used on any NIKON SLR DSLR Cameras. including D800 D810 D850 D3000 D3100 D3200 D3300 D3400 D5000 D5100 D5200 D5300 D5500 D5600 D7000 D7100 D7200 D7500 Df D1 D1X D1H D2H D2Hs D2X D2Xs D3 D3S D3X D4 D4S D5 D40 D40X D50 D60 D70 D70s D80 D90 D100 D200 D300 D300S D500 D600 D610 D700 D750
- Manual Focus & Solid Construction - Manual focus control. It uses high-precision metal bayonet, wear and corrosion resistance for long-term use.
- High Definition UMC - All of its elements are Ultra Multi-Coated (UMC).
YONGNUO YN85MM F1.8N Lens Large Aperture Medium...Rank No. #2
- Supports both manual focus and auto focus
- Full frame medium telephoto prime Lens,F1.8 large aperture
- Closest focusing distance is approx. 0.85m
- Adopts glass optical lenses with multilayer coating technology
- Built-in electromagnetic aperture,supports various shooting modes
Nikon 35mm f/1.8G AF-S DX Lens for Nikon DSLR...SaleRank No. #3
- This Certified Refurbished product is manufacturer refurbished it shows limited or no wear
- Includes all original accessories plus a 90 day warranty
- Fast, f/1.8 prime lens is perfect for low-light conditions, travel, environmental portrait and general photography, Engineered for Nikon DX-format D-SLRS, the AF-S DX NIKKOR 35mm f/1.8G lens renders a picture angle approximating the classic normal angle of view of a 50mm lens on a Nikon FXformat digital SLR or 35mm film camera
- Aspherical lens element minimizes coma and other types of lens aberrations, further improving image integrity, Nikon Super Integrated Coating (SIC) enhances light transmission efficiency and offers color consistency and reduced flare, Exclusive Nikon Silent Wave Motor (SWM) enables fast, accurate and quiet autofocus
- Close focusing to 1 foot for creative perspectives and versatility, Rounded 7-blade diaphragm opening makes out-of-focus elements appear more natural, Accepts 52mm filter attachments
52MM 0.35x Altura Photo HD Fisheye Nikon Wide...Rank No. #4
- 52MM FOR NIKON MACRO LENS ATTACHMENT: Easily screws on to the front of your lens, and instantly expands the field of view for outstanding fisheye photography. Features a detachable macro lens for extremely high-resolution close-ups of small objects.
- NIKON LENSES COMPATIBILITIES: Popular 52MM Lens models including Nikon AF-S DX NIKKOR 55-200mm f/4-5.6G ED VR II, Nikon AF-S DX NIKKOR 35mm f/1.8G, Canon RF 35mm f/1.8 is Macro STM, Canon EF-S 24mm f/2.8 STM, Canon EF-M 55-200mm f/4.5-6.3 IS STM, Sigma 30mm F1.4 Contemporary DC DN for Canon EF-M, Sigma 30mm F1.4 Contemporary DC DN for Sony E, FUJIFILM XC 15-45mm f/3.5-5.6 OIS PZ, FUJIFILM XF 35mm f/1.4 R, Panasonic Lumix G Vario 45-150mm f/4-5.6 ASPH. MEGA O.I.S.
- CAMERA MODELS: NIKON LENS DSLR D5 D500 D610 D750 D810 D850 D3500 D3400 D3300 D3200 D3100 D5600 D5500 D5300 D5200 D5100 D7500 D7200 D7100. Also compatible with the Canon EOS M Compact System Mirrorless Cameras M3 M5 M6 M10 M50 M100 M200.
- NOTE: PLEASE VERIFY YOUR CAMERA'S LENS THREAD SIZE BEFORE ORDERING. This Fish eye adapter is compatible with 52MM lenses only. Lens sizes vary regardless of camera brand or model. Your camera's lens thread size will be marked somewhere on the lens barrel or printed underneath your lens cap. This number is always preceded by a ""Ø"" (diameter) symbol. For example: Ø52= 52mm lens thread size.
- PREMIUM CUSTOMER SERVICE: Backed with DIGITAL GOJA 90-Day 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
YONGNUO YN50mm F1.8N Standard Prime Lens Large...Rank No. #5
- F/1. 8 large aperture which helps to separate the subject from background;
- A great prime lens that is an excellent addition to the Nikon 12-50mm kit lens;
- Supports auto focus and manual focus modes; supports full-frame and APS-C Format cameras;
- Adopts Gold Plated metal contacts, which effectively improves the signal Conductivity and corrosion resistance;
- Supports M/AV/TV/P and other camera Shooting modes, and parameters used to take pictures can be displayed in the exit information;
Nikon AF-S Nikkor 50mm f/1.8G LensRank No. #6
- Fast, upgraded f/1.8, compact FX format prime lens. The picture angle with 35 millimeter (135) format is 47 degree and the maximum reproduction ratio is 0.15X
- Focal length 50 millimeter, minimum focus distance 1.48 feet (0.45 meter)
- Newly developed optical system with aspherical lens element, exclusive Nikon silent wave motor (SWM)
- M/a focus mode switch, filter thread 58 millimeter, autofocus: Yes. Dimensions (approx.) (from the camera lens mounting flange): Approximately 2.83 inches diameter x 2.01 inches
- Optimized for edge to edge sharpness on both fx and dx format d SLRS
- Lens not zoomable
Nikon AF FX NIKKOR 24mm f/2.8D Fixed Zoom Lens...SaleRank No. #7
- Lens not zoomable
- Compact wide-angle lens construction
- Superb optical design for architecture, wedding, and landscape photography
- 84-degree (61-degree with Nikon DX format) picture coverage with edge-to-edge sharpness
- Close Range Correction system provides high performance at both near and far focusing distances
- Nikon Super Integrated Coating for minimized flare and ghost, providing good color balance
- German (Publication Language)
Sigma 10-20mm f/4-5.6 EX DC HSM Lens for Nikon...SaleRank No. #8
- 10-20mm focal length
- 15-30mm equivalent focal length on APS-C cameras, 20-40mm equivalent focal length on Four Thirds / Micro Four Thirds cameras, 16-32mm equivalent focal length on Canon APS-C cameras
- F4-5.6 maximum aperture; F22-32 minimum
- Ring-type ultrasonic-type AF motor with full-time manual focusing
- 77mm filters
- 0.24m/9.45" minimum focus
- Available in Canon EF, Four Thirds, Pentax KAF, Sony Alpha, Sigma SA, Nikon F (DX) mounts
YONGNUO YN EF 50mm f/1.8 AF Lens YN50 Aperture...Rank No. #9
- For Nikon Camera.
Breville BES870XL Barista Express Espresso...SaleRank No. #10
- The Breville Barista Express delivers third wave specialty coffee at home using the 4 keys formula and is part of the Barista Series that offers all in one espresso machines with integrated grinder to go from beans to espresso in under one minute
- DOSE CONTROL GRINDING: Integrated precision conical burr grinder grinds on demand to deliver the right amount of freshly ground coffee directly into the portafilter for your preferred taste with any roast of bean
- OPTIMAL WATER PRESSURE: Low pressure pre-infusion gradually increases pressure at the start and helps ensure all the flavors are drawn out evenly during the extraction for a balanced tasting cup
- PRECISE ESPRESSO EXTRACTION: Digital temperature control (PID) delivers water at precisely the right temperature, ensuring optimal espresso extraction
- MANUAL MICROFOAM MILK TEXTURING: The powerful steam wand performance allows you to hand texture microfoam milk that enhances flavor and enables creation of latte art
- ESPRESSO MACHINE WITH GRIND SIZE DIAL: Simple and intuitive, giving you control over the grind size no matter what type of bean you're grinding
- ESPRESSO MAKER WITH BUILT-IN COFFEE GRINDER: Innovative grinding cradle allows any at home barista to grind directly into the espresso portafilter for the perfect espresso
- INCLUDED ACCESSORIES: Razor Dose Trimming Tool, 54mm Stainless Steel Portafilter, 1 & 2 cup Single & Dual Wall Filter Baskets, Coffee Scoop, Integrated Tamper, Stainless Steel Milk Jug, Cleaning Disc, Tablets, Brush Tool & Allen Key, Water Filter & Filter Holder
- CAPACITY & SETTINGS: 1 by 2 lb Bean Hopper; 67 oz Water Tank; Single or double shots; Adjustable grind amount and Manual override
- WARRANTY: 1 Year Limited Product Warranty; Power: 1600 Watts; Voltage: 120 Volts
How Do You Buy The Best Prime Lens For D5100?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great Prime Lens For D5100? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind? We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching Prime Lens For D5100, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest Prime Lens For D5100 available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for Prime Lens For D5100 that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an Prime Lens For D5100?
- What benefits are there with buying an Prime Lens For D5100?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective Prime Lens For D5100?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any Prime Lens For D5100, much less the best one?
- Which Prime Lens For D5100 are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about Prime Lens For D5100?
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding Prime Lens For D5100, and the only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for Prime Lens For D5100, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible Prime Lens For D5100. Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an Prime Lens For D5100 buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information. How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available Prime Lens For D5100 currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of Prime Lens For D5100 has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features: What bells and whistles matter for an Prime Lens For D5100?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your Prime Lens For D5100.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade Prime Lens For D5100 objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their Prime Lens For D5100.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an Prime Lens For D5100, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an Prime Lens For D5100 is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
We always remember that maintaining Prime Lens For D5100 information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding Prime Lens For D5100 is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.