Gikfun OPTOCOUPLER DIP-4 PC817C PC817 for Arduino...Rank No. #1
- Gikfun Packing 20pcs OPTOCOUPLER DIP-4 PC817C PC817
- Number of Pin: 4
- Pin Pitch: 2.54mm
- Optocoupler Output Type: optical transistor
- We’d like to receive your valuable suggestions for our products and make your idea come true.
(Pack of 100 Pieces) MCIGICM pc817 optocoupler...Rank No. #2
- (Pack of 100 Pieces) pc817c Optoisolator Transistor Output 5000Vrms 1 Channel 4-DIP
6N138 Optocoupler DC Input Single Channel...Rank No. #3
- Mounting: Through Hole
- Output Device: Darlington With Base
- Maximum Power Dissipation: 100 mW
- Minimum Isolation Voltage: 2500Vrms
NOYITO 4-Channel Optocoupler Photoelectric...Rank No. #4
- NOYITO 4-Channel Optocoupler Photoelectric Isolator Module Level Voltage Converter Module with high quality optocoupler and LED patch indicator.
- The power supply has anti-connection protection. The limit conversion frequency is 20Khz.
- PCB size: 45x72mm. Module size: 48x86x40mm (LxWxH).
- Widely used, it can be used for signal isolation, level conversion between signals such as single chip microcomputer and PLC. PNP,NPN signal to NPN signal, signal level conversion and other uses.
- NOYITO 4-Channel Optocoupler Photoelectric Isolator Module Module User Manual Schematic Wiring diagram Download Link: https://www.amazon.com/clouddrive/share/3AVzCKmGbXp4LuKMK0mtfz4mHKpK3NXVd7f3yMdpfLM
DAOKI 5Pcs Expansion Board TLP281 4-Channel 4 CH...Rank No. #5
- 【Four LEDs】This IC has four LEDs and four photodiodes built-in.
- 【Advantages】This allows the low-voltage side to control a high voltage side
- 【Outlet】Outlet OUT1 / OUT2 / OUT3 / OUT4 output current is equal to the largest HVCC / 5.1K, Maximum absorption current 500mA
- 【Input】Input: IN1 / IN2 / IN3 / IN4, SCM or for Arduino IO port, GND with single-chip microcomputer or for Arduino board GND connection.
- 【PCB Size】25*24mm/0.98*0.94
ToToT 10pcs Transistor Output Optocoupler DIP-4...Rank No. #6
- Forward current (ICEO): 50mA; Peak forward current (ICE Max): 1A; Reverse voltage: 6V Power dissipation: 70 mw; The maximum collector / emitter voltage: 35V; The maximum collector / emitter voltage: 6V
- Isolation voltage: 5000V (RMS); Current transfer ratio: 50% (minimum); Collector current: 50mA
- Collector power dissipation: 150mW; Total power dissipation: 200mW; Operating temperature: -30 ~ +100 Degrees Celsius
- Collector emitter saturation voltage: 0.1V (typical value); Cut-off frequency: 80kHz; Number of Pin: 4
- Package includes: 10pcs DIP-4 PC817C PC817 Optocoupler
NOYITO PC817 4-Channel Optocoupler Isolation Board...Rank No. #7
- This module is used when it comes to the need for isolation control and voltage conversion.
- Drive terminal signal voltage: 3.6-24V. Output terminal voltage range: 3.6-30V (output current depends on the specific situation but the maximum does not exceed 10MA, the total power is constant, the voltage and current are inversely proportional)
- It can realize 3.3V or 5V to control the interface of 3.6-30V voltage . After the control terminal is turned on, the controlled terminal will also be turned on.
- Photoelectric isolation has strong anti-interference ability. It can drive high-power triodes, MOS tubes and other applications that require high-voltage driving, and can also directly drive low-power 24V relays.If it is a pulse signal, please note that the limit of 817 is 4KHZ or less. If the control signal is greater than 4KHZ, please do not use this module, it will not work properly.
- NOYITO PC817 4-Channel Optocoupler Isolation Board User Manual Download Link (including schematic): https://www.amazon.com/clouddrive/share/E3rlYMWee1xOvEvMUZ97bbRyQyGLYmWttshtUOb6qz0
Flymmy 12V Relay Module Board 1 Channel with...Rank No. #8
- 【12V 1 Channel Relay Module】These Relay Board use photocoupler isolation that has strong driving ability and stable performance.
- 【Humanized setting】 Fault tolerant design, even if the control line is broken, the relay will not operate; And interface design humanized, all the interface can be directly connected through the terminal lead, so convenient.
- 【Main Specification】 Peak Load of NO Connector: AC 250V/10A, DC 30V/10A; Trigger Current: 5mA; The Module Operating Voltage:12V.
- 【Adopted SMD Optocoupler Isolation& jumper Set】 The isolation circuit prevent damages to I / O port by relay switch current.The module has a jumper so you can set rather the unit state changes with high or low signal. Has screw terminals for relay (NC,C,NO) and for input; Coil +, coil - and trigger.
- 【Wide Application】-These 12v relay board works well with ARM /PIC /AVR /MCU/Raspberry/CNC machine/ PS4 etc.
Valefod DC 5V Relay Module 1-Channel Relay Switch...SaleRank No. #9
- 【Control Devices】The 1-channel relay module uses genuine high quality DC5V relay and SMD opto-isolator supporting high/low level trigger, widely apply to control various AC/DC appliances, and other devices with large current.
- 【Load Range】NO(Normally open) maximum load < AC 250V/10A, < DC 30V/10A. Trigger current of opto-isolator: 5mA.
- 【Fault-tolerant Design】The relay will not operate even if the control line is disconnected.
- 【Universal Interface】Equipped with screwed terminal plate and fixed bolt holes(diameter: 3.1 mm) on both sides for easy installation.
- 【High Compatibility】The relay module can be controlled directly by 5V logic signals from microcontroller(8051, AVR, PIC, DSP, ARM, Raspberry Pi, MSP430, TTL logic etc)
Opto-CouplerRank No. #10
How Do You Buy The Best Optocouplers?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great Optocouplers? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind? We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching Optocouplers, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest Optocouplers available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for Optocouplers that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an Optocouplers?
- What benefits are there with buying an Optocouplers?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective Optocouplers?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any Optocouplers, much less the best one?
- Which Optocouplers are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about Optocouplers?
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding Optocouplers, and the only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for Optocouplers, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible Optocouplers. Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an Optocouplers buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information. How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available Optocouplers currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of Optocouplers has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features: What bells and whistles matter for an Optocouplers?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your Optocouplers.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade Optocouplers objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their Optocouplers.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an Optocouplers, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an Optocouplers is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
We always remember that maintaining Optocouplers information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding Optocouplers is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.