SimPure Conical Centrifuge Tubes 50mL, 25Pcs EO...SaleRank No. #1
🧪 TUBE MATERIAL: These 50ml centrifuge tubes are made in high purity PP Material. They are designed to have longer length screw caps with sealing rings to prevent leakage. Pack of 25.
🧪 EASY TO DISTINGUISH: Plastic centrifuge tubes also include a convenient white writing patch for easy marking and identification. The patches are nice for labeling. And the test clear tubes with screw caps.
🧪 EASY TO READ: Black graduations of plastic centrifuge tubes are accurate to ±2%, 1mL increments (total 50mL). So these lab centrifuge tubes are better for science experiments.
🧪 AUTOCLAVABLE AND FREEZABLE: Max. RCF: 9,400 for conical bottom tubes; it is autoclavable at 121℃/249.8℉ and freezable to -80℃/-176℉.
🧪 WIDE APPLICATIONS: Our plastic centrifuge tubes are general used in fields of biochemistry and molecular biology，such as separation and preparation of various biological samples.
10ml/0.33oz Centrifuge Tubes,Saim Plastic Sterile...Rank No. #2
- Plastic Conical bottom Centrifuge Tube; Capacity: 10ml/0.33oz
- Clear white graduations for better measure
- Tube Overall Size (Approx.): 20x 104mm/ 0.8" x 4.1" (D*L)
- Net Weight: 500g; Package Content: 100 (±2%) x Sterile Centrifuge Tubes
- Widely used in laboratories for multiple purposes, from storage of samples to high speed centrifugation
Genmine 1000pcs 0.2ml Microcentrifuge Tube Plastic...Rank No. #3
- Color: clear, made of pp material, no bubble without impurities.
- Capacity: 0.2 ml; Disposable plastic centrifuge tube with snap cap.
- One Pack of 1000Plastic micro tubes, Length: 22mm approx.. Diameter: 6mm approx..
- Maximum speed:12000r / min, conical bottom, with attached snap fit lids.
- Withstand temperature range: -80℃ - + 121℃. Ideal for samples, food colorings, craft use, etc.
Conical Centrifuge Tube - Eisco Labs Borosilicate...Rank No. #4
- Twelve glass conical centrifuge tubes with 17mm diameter and 15ml capacity
- Tubes are ideal for centrifugation as well as sample storage and culture growth
- Conical shape encourages material mixing within tube
- Economic package size can fill classroom needs effectively
- Appropriate in professional and home lab settings
Conical Centrifuge Tubes 50mL, 25 Pack Sterile...SaleRank No. #5
- ✅HIGH QUALITY MATERIAL - 50ml Conical Centrifuge Tube with High purity PP Material and Max.RCF: 9,400, it can Autoclavable at 121℃ and freezable to -80℃.
- ✅LEAK-PROOF - 50ml plastic centrifuge tubes have longer length screw caps with sealing ring, which is used to prevent sample leakage and it smooth, flat inner surface, no residual solution.
- ✅STERILIZED - Centrifuge tubes is EO sterilized, non- pyrogenic, DNase/RNase free.
- ✅EASY READ - 50ml centrifuge tubes sterile with easy-to-read black graduations are accurate to ±2%, 2.5mL increments, with a large white marking spot.
- ✅WRITING AREA - 50ml conical tubes With a large unerasable frosting white printed writing area provide easy and legible mark, and both the graduations and writing areas are chloroform-resistant.
SPL 15 ml Conical Centrifuge Tubes Sterilized with...Rank No. #6
- Screw cap with tight sealing
- External graduations with marking area
- RCF 13,000 x g
- External Dimension d x h (mm) 17.00 x 120.00
- Non - pyrogenic, Non - cytotoxic, DNase / RNase - free, Human DNA - free
100pcs Buffered Sodium Citrate Tubes 2ml...Rank No. #7
- The package contains 100pcs 2ml centrifuge tubes
- It has a capacity of 2ml, has a blue bottle cap and a round bottom
- Addicitve: 9NC Coagulation sod. cit. 3.2%
- The nixing ratio is 1: 9
- Clearly labeled and standard capacity plastic centrifuge tubes, to meet your various experimental needs.
Kesell 10ml High-Speed Centrifuge Tube Conical...Rank No. #8
- 10ml Conical bottom centrifuge tube with high purity PP Material, with clear graduated and screw cover, Markable blank area.
- The set includes 20pcs centrifuge tubes. They're simple to fill and the lids fit tight, no leaks.
- Smooth products, good transparency, accurate measurement scale, the lid elastic appropriate to high-speed centrifugal.
- Polypropylene centrifuge tubes have the advantage of being transparent or translucent. They have a low hardness and can be removed by puncture.
- 10ml Conical Centrifuge Tube are widely used in laboratories for multiple purposes, from storage of samples to high speed centrifugation.
Globe Scientific 6285 Polypropylene Centrifuge...Rank No. #9
- Sterile tubes have attached blue screwcap
- Black printed graduations in 0.5mL increments
- White printed writing space
- Spin rate: 8500 RCF
- Autoclavable (without cap)
Ackers Science 25pcs-50ml Plastic Centrifuge Tubes...Rank No. #10
- 50ml centrifuge tube, made of high-purity PP material, maximum RCF: 9,400, can be autoclaved at 122℃, can be frozen to -80℃
- Longer screw cap, used to prevent sample leakage, smooth and flat inner surface, no residual solution
- The easy-to-read scale is accurate to ±2% in increments of 5mL
- With a large, hard-to-matte white printing and writing area to make the mark clear and easy to read, the scale and writing area are resistant to chloroform
How Do You Buy The Best Lab High Speed Centrifuge Tubes?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great Lab High Speed Centrifuge Tubes? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind? We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching Lab High Speed Centrifuge Tubes, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest Lab High Speed Centrifuge Tubes available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for Lab High Speed Centrifuge Tubes that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an Lab High Speed Centrifuge Tubes?
- What benefits are there with buying an Lab High Speed Centrifuge Tubes?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective Lab High Speed Centrifuge Tubes?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any Lab High Speed Centrifuge Tubes, much less the best one?
- Which Lab High Speed Centrifuge Tubes are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about Lab High Speed Centrifuge Tubes?
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding Lab High Speed Centrifuge Tubes, and the only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for Lab High Speed Centrifuge Tubes, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible Lab High Speed Centrifuge Tubes. Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an Lab High Speed Centrifuge Tubes buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information. How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available Lab High Speed Centrifuge Tubes currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of Lab High Speed Centrifuge Tubes has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features: What bells and whistles matter for an Lab High Speed Centrifuge Tubes?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your Lab High Speed Centrifuge Tubes.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade Lab High Speed Centrifuge Tubes objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their Lab High Speed Centrifuge Tubes.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an Lab High Speed Centrifuge Tubes, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an Lab High Speed Centrifuge Tubes is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
We always remember that maintaining Lab High Speed Centrifuge Tubes information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding Lab High Speed Centrifuge Tubes is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.