Pall 66408 Versapor Acrylic Copolymer 450 Membrane...Rank No. #1
- Reduces clogging of final filters. Can be used upstream of a sterilizing filter for viscous solutions.
- Strong and flexible while both wet or dry.
- Excellent throughput with high liquid flow rates at low differential pressures.
- Designed to be used in applications requiring excellent retention properties combined with tensile strengths.
AMTAST PTFE Membrane Disc Filter, Hydrophobic,...Rank No. #2
- Be made from expended polytetrafluoroethylene which provides a superior chemical compatibility.
- Hydrophobic PTFE, suitable for venting or gas/air filtration.
- Diameter 1.85 inches, Pore Size 0.45μm, Pack of 50.
- High chemical and temperature resistance.
- Ideal for the filtration of solvents and acids or other aggressive chemicals.
Tisch Brand SF13856 Polytetrafluoroethylene PTFE...Rank No. #3
- Polytetrafluoroethylene PTFE Membrane Filters
- 0.22um filtration pore size
- 47mm diameter filter
- 140-190um thickness
- 14.5 (psi) bubble point
Simsii Nylon Membrane Filter, Diameter 47 mm, Pore...Rank No. #4
- High protein binding
- Resistant to chemicals and HPLC solvents
- Broad compatibility with aqueous and organic solvents
Simsii Syringe Filter, Nylon Membrane Lab Disc,...Rank No. #5
- Membrane material: Nylon
- Housing: Polypropylene(PP) housing with light blue ring
- Connectors: Inlet: female luer; Outlet: male slip luer
- Fluid volume: 1~10 ml
- Filter area: 1.09 cm²
MCE Gridded Membrane Filter, Membrane Solutions...Rank No. #6
- APPLICATION: Mixed Cellulose Ester (MCE) membrane Filter is composed of cellulose acetate and cellulose nitrate, which is higly biologically inert and widely used in Microboilogical analysis of water, wastewater, cosmetic, pharmaceuticals and beverages.
- HIGH QUALITY MEMBRANE: Sterile gridded membrane filter is without support layer naturally hydrophilic membrane, ideal for Colony Counting and Sterility Testing, and our MCE membrane with ISO 9001 certificated and meet ISO 7704 requirements.
- GRID LINES: Gridded filters have clearly defined grid lines spaced at 3.1 mm intervals. Contrasting grid lines facilitate counting colonies on the filter surface and are tested to assure freedom from grid line inhibition.
- HIGH POROSITY: Microbail membrane filter have high porosity allows gases and liquids to provide high filtration rates in every area. High porosity also provides a large surface area for adsorption and binding.
- STERILE INDIVIDUAL PACKAGE: Membrane filter disc filters sterilized by 25 kGrey gamma radiation, sterile-sealed without protective paper, placed on a band in individual packages. This special setting ensures each membrane filter will stay perfectly flat when they are dispensed.
Corning 430049 Polystyrene Bottle Top Vacuum...SaleRank No. #7
- Bottle top vacuum filter is designed to fit plastic or glass media bottles with 45mm neck sizes
- Nylon (NY) membrane is naturally hydrophilic, surfactant-free, and offers the lowest extractables; membrane has a 0.22m pore size and a 33.2sq cm area
- Polystyrene filter funnel has a 500mL capacity and a 45mm diameter polyethylene neck adaptor with an angled hose connector that simplifies vacuum line attachment
- Individually packaged, sterile, and certified nonpyrogenic; designed for filtering and storing cell culture media, biological fluids, and other aqueous solutions
Syringe Filters [Hydrophilic Nylon Membrane]...Rank No. #8
[PACK OF 100] Syringe filters with Nylon membrane and PP housing. Hydrophilic nylon membranes are used for the filtration of aqueous and organic solvents, such as high performance liquid chromatography and gas chromatography.
Nylon Syringe Filter efficient flow characteristics, low extractable levels and mechanical stability. Hydrophilic Nylon Syringe Filter Diameter: 25mm, Pore Size: 0.45μm .
Nylon Syringe Filter with resistant to alkalis and organic liquids, natural hydrophilicity. No need to infiltrate before use, uniform aperture mechanical strength.
Syringe Filters with Needle widely used in sample pre-filtration, clarification, removal of particles, liquids and gases. Is the preferred method for filtering HPLC, GC small samples.
We can provided full technical support and guarantee a new replacement or money back with 30 days .
Foxx Life Sciences 364-2612-OEM EZFlow Membrane...Rank No. #9
- Filter diameter: 47MM
- Filter pore size: 2µm
- Filter material: nylon
- Country of origin: China
Polycarbonate (PCTE) Membrane Filter, 0.2 Micron,...Rank No. #10
- Precisely controlled cylindrical pores for maximum absolute particulate capture.
- Plain, smooth flat surface (less then 0.1um) for microscopic work.
- Lowest, non-specific binding membrane.
- Autoclavable: 30 minutes at 121°C
- Maximum Operating Temperature: 140°F
How Do You Buy The Best Lab Filter Membranes?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great Lab Filter Membranes? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind? We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching Lab Filter Membranes, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest Lab Filter Membranes available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for Lab Filter Membranes that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an Lab Filter Membranes?
- What benefits are there with buying an Lab Filter Membranes?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective Lab Filter Membranes?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any Lab Filter Membranes, much less the best one?
- Which Lab Filter Membranes are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about Lab Filter Membranes?
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding Lab Filter Membranes, and the only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for Lab Filter Membranes, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible Lab Filter Membranes. Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an Lab Filter Membranes buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information. How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available Lab Filter Membranes currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of Lab Filter Membranes has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features: What bells and whistles matter for an Lab Filter Membranes?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your Lab Filter Membranes.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade Lab Filter Membranes objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their Lab Filter Membranes.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an Lab Filter Membranes, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an Lab Filter Membranes is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
We always remember that maintaining Lab Filter Membranes information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding Lab Filter Membranes is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.